VIA FERRATA HVADNIK
a mountain goat
Creatively designed from start to finish and an exciting challenge in spectacular scenery.
Bled with its surroundings has two modern via ferrata routes
One of them is Hvadnik, a via-ferrata route leading through the wild gorge of Gozd Martuljek. It is offering a unique experience of safely climbing high above the mountain stream, while enjoying the spectacular views of the majestic Martuljek group of mountains.
- Return private transfer from Bled.
- Professional Mountain Guide.
- Professional via-ferrata equipment (helmet, harness and via ferrata set).
- Bottle of water (0.5L).
Complimentary photos made by the guide.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Main luggage depot.
- Storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €/group.
- Appropriate hiking boots (ankle-high with good grip) are an essential part of equipment. Light walking shoes or sneakers are NOT appropriate.
Make it happen.