The right place to be
for your next adventure holidays
Slovenia’s land, relatively undiscovered by tourists, offers so much diversity in such a tiny country and this is why we can provide the best programs with numerous outdoor activities for you. You can hike, high ropes or tree climb in the heart of the Julian Alps, in Triglav National Park, explore the picturesque Lake Bled on bike, or have a refreshing white water rafting and canyoning descent on Soča River, also called the Emerald River for its color’s splendor. You will enjoy climbing in some of the most scenic places in the Alps, sailing on the Mediterranean Sea, and discovering the Karst and Pannonian regions.
Slovenian winters offer many opportunities for fun on the snow as well, in places such as Kranjska Gora, Bovec, Pokljuka Plateau,… and even in Austria or Italy – both so close to Slovenia. You can ski, snowshoe, build an igloo and feel the adrenaline while rushing down a slope on snow tubes or sleighs. Slovenia surprises at every step with its natural beauty and there is always something new to discover on your way. Slovenia knows how to charm its guests with its originality and loveliness. A stop in Ljubljana is essential, so you can try to solve the dragon’s secret – a symbol of the capital city.
You will come to Slovenia for its:
- Safety and security.
- Accessibility – easy to reach (thanks to Ljubljana airport) and to get around in the country, as Slovenia is small, with short distances. You can wander along the Slovenian Coast in the morning and be on the ski slopes in the afternoon.
- Green nature on the sunny side of the Alps.
- Good value for money.
- Geographical diversity – four major European geographic regions meet in Slovenia – Alps, Dinarides, Pannonian Plain and Mediterranean.
- Amenities combined with excellent service – a well-developed infrastructure (hotels, congress centers, …) in constant evolution.
- Adventure sports – white water, air or mountain sports,… Everything is possible. This is one fresh European country.
- Exquisite cuisine and excellent wines.
- Great time and unforgettable moments.
Slovenia surprises at every step with its natural beauty. There is always something new to discover on your way.