WHITE WATER RAFTING
ON SOČA RIVER
The wild beauty
Picturesque nature surrounding the river, crystal clear water and the rage of rapids level III and IV, offer a truly one-of-a-kind experience in Slovenia, appropriate for nearly everyone.
The ultimate experience on the Emerald river
Rafting down the Soča River is one of the most beautiful experiences this emerald pearl has to offer. It is a poetry of raw power and a masterpiece of nature. Soča offers an intensive interaction with nature and an unforgettable experience. It is a special world, full of positive adrenalin, a perfect experience of one of the most beautiful rivers in Europe. Soča is a river that inspires, a river that gives you special feelings of pleasure and encourages you for further research of one of the most beautiful parts of Slovenia.
- Return private transfer from Bovec.
- Professional rafting instructor.
- Full professional equipment (wetsuit, helmet, shoes).
- Food and drinks.
- Rental of bathing suit and towel.
- Travel/health insurance (to be arranged in your home country).
- Swimming suit, towel and sunscreen.
- Return private transfer from Bled: 210 eur (max 7 persons) – 1h drive one-way.
- Return private transfer from Ljubljana: 250 eur (max 7 persons) – 2h drive one-way.
- At only 1 person booked for the tour on a certain date, we reserve the right to cancel.
Make it happen.
Rafting on the Soca River was absolutely stunning! The waters are really beautiful, they look ethereal at times!
We went rafting on Soča river with friends, our group was big enough for 2 boats. First of all, the staff was amazing, so booking went really smoothly. It was raining at the time, but they told us ''you will be wet anyway''... They were right 🙂 The guides were really professional but always up for giving us a few laughs. We had a really good time and I would recommend Life Adventures to everyone!