VIA FERRATA CLIMB
A unique experience
Such via-ferrata routes are appropriate for a wider range of vertical movement enthusiasts and for those with a desire for a certain dose of good quality adrenaline.
One of the most beautiful climbs in the Julian Alps
The Hanz Route to Mt. Mala Mojstrovka (2332 m) is one of the most beautiful climbs in the Julian Alps. Normally, reaching a via ferrata requires some hiking, but this one is easily accessible from Vršič mountain pass (1611 m).
Our Hanz Route via ferrata provides an opportunity to learn the rope work skills required for the safe use of this type of route. All of our via ferrata trips are led by UIAGM/IFMGA Professional Mountain Guides, ensuring your safety and enjoyment.
- Return private transfer from Bled.
- IFMGA Professional Mountain Guide (ratio 4 persons per 1 guide).
- A professional via-ferrata equipment (helmet, harness and via ferrata set).
- Bottle of water (0.5L).
- Complimentary photos made by the guide.
- Travel/health insurance.
Food and drinks.
- Main luggage depot.
- Storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €/group.
- Appropriate hiking boots (ankle-high with good grip) are an essential part of equipment. Light walking shoes or sneakers are NOT appropriate.
Make it happen.