Canyons around Bled and Bohinj area. Canyoning in Triglav National Park. Crystal water! Discover some of Slovenia’s most secret places. The beauty of unique canyons. An unforgettable experience. Full services with the best licensed canyoning guides.
Far from the comfort of the urban world, which offers the illusion of invulnerability and importance, we stand on the edge of a waterfall, feeling uncertain and frightened before we descend. We face ourselves and come to realise how and why we love life… A beauty of nature as seen from the canyons and gorges is something which infects neophytes for ever. We go canyoning around Lake Bled and Bohinj area as well as all the way to beautiful Bovec area and Trenta Valley’s most secret places. It is one of the best canyoning adventures in Europe.
Itinerary at a glance:
- Day 1: Transfer from Ljubljana Airport to Bled / Basic canyoning around Bled and Bohinj area (Jereka or Grmečica Canyon / easy-medium dificulty level) / Accommodation in hostel (shared, dormitory rooms.
- Day 2: Transfer Bled – Bovec / Canyoning in Fratarica / optional: white Water Rafting on Soča River (afternoon) / Accommodation in hostel (shared, dormitory rooms)
- Day 3: Bled – Bovec / Canyoning in Globoški potok or Predilnica or Kozjak / transfer to Ljubljana Airport or Ljubljana city.
Information & Price:
- Dates: May/June/July/August/September
- Duration: 3 days
- Price: 365 EUR / person (at 2 people in a group)
- Included in the price: Organisation, accommodation in one of Bled’s and Bovec hostels (shared, dormitory rooms), transfer Ljubljana Airport – Bled / Bled – Ljubljana Airport, transfers according to the itinerary, guidance (CIC licensed Canyoning Guide), all needed canyoning equipment, vat.
- Not included: travel to Slovenia, food and drinks, all personal expenses, tips.
- Additional cost (optional): White Water Rafting on Soča river: 44 EUR.
- Supplement for private room in hostel: 60,00 EUR/ person.
- Upgrade: Hotel 3*, additional cost 90,00 EUR/person
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (Pro Canyoning guide), Žiga Humar (CIC Canyoning guide), Matevž Vučer (Pro Canyoning guide).