One of the best canyons in Bled area - offers all that canyoning can. The name Grmečica means Thunder. It is a unique canyon, with very deep pools that allow jumps from 3 up to 10 meters. Dark walls of Grmečica are the real thing, if you are looking for a special experience. It is a canyon close to Lake Bled and it requires only a 50-minutes drive from the capital - Ljubljana. No previous canyoning experiences are needed!
Information & Price:
- Level of difficulty: easy to moderate
- Access: 30 minute uphill walk
- Duration: 2-3 hours + 40-minute transfer one-way
- Dates: April – October
- Meeting point: LIFE Adventures - Bled summer office.
- Location of canyon: close to Bled
- Characteristics: A nice canyon, suitable for beginners.
- Price: 60 EUR /person (at min. 2 people in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by professional & friendly guides, return transfer from Bled, all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), Grmečica Canyon entry fee, photos done by guide, VAT.
- Needed: A swimming suit and towel.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (Pro Canyoning guide), Matevž Vučer (Pro Canyoning guide), Jure Fajfar (Pro Canyoning guide) and Gašper Finžgar (Pro Canyoning guide)