One of the best canyons in Lake Bled area - offers all that canyoning can. The name Grmečica means Thunder. Canyoning in Grmečica is a true summer adventure for it is a natural toboggan, full of deep and mysterious pools, where one is simply in awe with the wonders of the world. The stream has shaped the deep gorge for many years into a natural toboggan. Grmečica surprises at the end with a high jump into the final pool. One can choose a platform – depending on ones courage and love of heights. No previous canyoning experiences are needed!
If you are at least a bit of a researcher, nature lover and you like to do something wild and sportive around Lake Bled, then canyoning in Grmecica is the right thing for you.
Information and Price:
- Level of difficulty: easy to moderate
- Access: 30 minute uphill walk
- Duration: 2-3 hours + 30-minute transfer one-way
- Dates: April – October
- Meeting point: LIFE Adventures - Bled summer office.
- Location of canyon: Close to Bled
- Characteristics: A nice canyon, suitable for beginners.
- Price: 65 EUR /person (at min. 2 people in a group)
- Price includes: Organisation, guidance by professional & friendly guides, return transfer from Bled, all equipment (helmet, harness, shoes, wet-suit, neoprene socks), Grmečica Canyon entry fee, photos done by guide, VAT.
- Needed: A swimming suit and towel.
- The most experienced guides with you: Borut Svoljšak (CIC Canyoning guide), Katja Rogelj (SLO Canyoning guide), Luka Podlogar (Pro Canyoning guide), Jure Fajfar (SLO Canyoning guide) and Andraž Šparovec (SLO Canyoning guide)
- 20 years of experience.