Sava River traverses diagonally through the whole country. The longest river in Slovenia boasts two springs, in the form of Savica Waterfall – Sava Bohinjka and on a field called Zelenci - Sava Dolinka. Sava river is great place for your first rafting experience. Wet, Wild and Always Fun – The Sava River near Bled provides plenty of crystal clear water and rapids all season long. Rafting on river Sava is easy and appropriate for everyone!
Information & Price:
- Dates: April - October
- Difficulty: Rapids level II / III
- Duration: 2 hours of rafting; 3 hours full trip
- Pick-up: LIFE Adventures - Bled summer office
- Price: 40 EUR / person (adults) / 35 EUR/person (children)
- Price includes: Organisation, professional English-speaking guide, return transfer from Bled, all rafting equipment, free photos done by guide, VAT.
- Things needed: swimwear and towel
- Extra cost: Optional return transfer from Ljubljana - 35,00 EUR/person (at min. 4 people in group).