Sava River traverses diagonally through the whole country. The longest river in Slovenia boasts two springs, in the form of Savica Waterfall – Sava Bohinjka and on a field called Zelenci – Sava Dolinka.
Sava river is great place for your first try with rafting. Wet, Wild and Always Fun – The Sava River near Bled provides plenty of crystal clear water and rapids all season long. Rafting on river Sava is easy and appropriate for everyone!
Information and Price:
- Dates: April – October
- Difficulty: Rapids level II / III
- Duration: 3 hours (2 hours rafting)
- Pick-up: LIFE Adventures – Bled Office
- Price: 35 EUR / person
- Price include: Professional and English speaking Guide, return transfer from Bled, all professional rafting equipment, free photos from Rafting (made by guides)
- Things needed: swimwear and towel
- Extra cost: We organise return transfer from Ljubljana – 35,00 EUR/person (at min. 4 people in group).