Feel the calming
power of horses
Triglav National Park on the back of a white Lipizzaner horse
Enjoy riding through the beautiful Radovna Valley, which is located in the Triglav National Park. The path will lead you through quiet forests, away from the noisy roads and villages. White Lipizzaner horses are one of the most recognisable symbols of Slovenia. They will immediately steal your heart with their playful dark eyes and intelligence.
This breed originates from Slovenia and it was bred by the Habsburg Monarchy in the year 1580 in Slovenian Karst, in a small village named Lipica, from which the breed derives its name.
- Return transfer from Bled.
- Professional and highly qualified riding instructor.
- All professional equipment.
- Food and drinks.
- Travel/health insurance.
- Main luggage depot.
- Storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €/group.
- Sporty and comfortable clothes, light walking shoes or sneakers. Note: clothes can get a bit dirty and smelly.
Make it happen.