Rock climbing is the best way to embrace Slovenia’s geology in an up-close-and-personal way. There are crags, boulders and cliff faces – various outdoor rock climbing walls, that provide a chance to practice your technique.
Two-day rock climbing course by Lake Bled and Bohinj
Two days of rock climbing in the areas around Bled and Bohinj, offer learning opportunities for beginners and real challenges for advanced climbers.
Try yourself on various outdoor rock climbing walls, that provide a chance to learn or practice your techniques. Slovenia is a small country with diverse rock climbing areas, where you seldom need to queue for a climb.Whoever experiences Slovenia will never forget it. Slovenia is the right place to be for your next rock climbing holidays.
- One overnight in a double/twin shared room (B&B), in Bled.
- Two days of climbing with a professional climbing instructor.
- Two return transfers from Bled.
- Full climbing equipment (helmet, harness, climbing shoes).
- Complimentary photos made by the guide.
- Travel/health insurance.
Food (except breakfast) and drinks.
- Main luggage depot.
- Sporty and comfortable clothes, appropriate for climbing.
- Optional storage of main luggage for the duration of the tour: 20 €/group.
Make it happen.
This was such an amazing experience! Our instructor was very pedagogic, always put safety first, and on top of it he is one of Slovenia's top climbers. The rocks/wall was great, both for beginners and more advanced climbers and there were a lot of different routes to try out. The group was small (4 people) and I couldn't have expected more!
I stayed in Bled with friends for four days and the rock climbing adventure organised by Life Adventures was the highlight of our trip. We had such a great day as it was organised really well and the staff were friendly and professional.