three headed giant
Conquer the mountain in the winter time
Climbing Mt. Triglav in winter is truly something special. Julian Alps are covered with snow during winter and everything is quiet and peaceful. Climbing to the top of the snowy mountain, accompanied by experienced licensed mountain guides, is an unforgettable experience.
NOTE: The hike is considered a challenging activity with a demanding climb to the summit of the mountain. The hike demands a high level of endurance and can be challenging for those, who are not used to longer hikes. The climb to the summit of Mt. Triglav is via ferrata (Italian for “iron way”), which is an extremely steep climb on steel ladders and steel wires and is not recommended for people, who are not in a good physical condition or are afraid of heights.
- Return private transfer from Bled.
- IFMGA Professional Mountain Guide (ratio 4 persons per 1 guide).
- A professional via-ferrata equipment (helmet, harness and via ferrata set).
- Winter equipment (ice-axes, crampons, shovel, beacon, probe).
- Bottle of water (0.5L).
- Complimentary photos made by the guide.
- Accommodation in a mountain hut (accommodation with breakfast and dinner in shared, dormitory rooms: approx. 50-60€/person).
- Travel/health insurance.
- Main luggage depot.
- Appropriate hiking boots (winter, ankle-high with good grip) are an essential part of equipment. Warm clothes, winter jacket, etc.
- You need to be fit and comfortable walking for up to 8-9 hours a day.
Extra / Supplements
- Price: 500,00 € (at 1 person in a group / private tour).
- Storage of main luggage during the tour: 20 €
Morning transfer from Bled to Krma valley (45-minute drive).
Hike from Krma valley to Kredarica mountain hut (2,515 m) / 5-7 hours / +1800 m.
Climb to the summit of Mt. Triglav (2,864 m) / 3 hours / -350 m / -350 m.
Descend on the same route to Krma valley (870 m) / 5-7 hours / -1800 m.
Transfer from Krma valley back to Bled (45-minute drive).
Make it happen.
An amazing couple of days hiking up Mt Triglav with Life Adventures. I signed up as a solo traveller and was well looked after from the start. The hostel is very clean and quiet and the owner Jani is super friendly. Our guide was incredible and looked after us on the whole trip. The final ascent on the ferrata is a bit scary but well worth the summit for the incredible views at the top. Thanks for a great couple of days.
The hike up Mount Triglav was a great experience and the guides on the trip were very entertaining, which made the hike that much better. I recommend that anyone who plans on going to Bled should contact Life Adventures and see what they have to offer.
Mt Triglav Climb
161 climbing-hiking groups in last 15 years.
1.150 people on the very top of Mt Triglav.
214 people on the 3-day Self guided Mount Triglav trekking tour.
98% successful climbs (reaching the summit).
We are a partner agency of some of the biggest Trekking & Hiking agencies around the globe.
79 people on the Triglav Winter Climb with us so far and counting …
6 experienced mountain guides.
Our guides and staff skied from the top of Mount Triglav.
We know Mt Triglav & Julian Alps very well, for it is an area near our homes.
24/7 Service – Office Manager and Agency office are very close to Triglav National Park (Bled, Lesce and Bovec).
We use the best brands and new hiking and climbing equipment (Black Diamond, Edelrid, Beal, Mountain Hardwear, Grivel, Salewa, Dynafit, Petzl, …).
With over 22 years of experience, we know all the secrets of Outdoor activities.